what a cutie! happy birthday kensie! crazy it has been a year already. Where did u get that cute chair? random... the word verification below says "shittin" haha. got a good laugh
OMH! Meesh, she is sooo cute! I haven't even met her but can see her personality all over the place! I was crying laughing so hard at the video of her giving you "the eye" with the DQ Blizzard! Sooo funny! Miss you, friend.
6 comments:
She is adorable and getting so big! What amazing pictures. I hope I get to meet her some day soon :)
{In case you don't know, this is Steve's cousin Mary Carol}
she is adorable!! I love the one in the tulips. Happy Birthday Kins!
what a cutie! happy birthday kensie! crazy it has been a year already.
Where did u get that cute chair?
random...
the word verification below says "shittin" haha. got a good laugh
OMH! Meesh, she is sooo cute! I haven't even met her but can see her personality all over the place! I was crying laughing so hard at the video of her giving you "the eye" with the DQ Blizzard! Sooo funny! Miss you, friend.
Kins is soooooo cute and those pics are amazing. Linds' photography is incredible.
Those are so cute! Lindsey is so awesome!! 1 years old... crazy!!
Post a Comment